Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Blessed are they that hunger and thirst after righteousness, for they shall be satisfied.

I have been reflecting on these wonderful words of our Lord from Matt. 5:6 for the past couple of hours. What a delight to know that when we realize that we are spiritually bankrupt, and we weep over our condition, and we realize that we must turn away from our own way and embrace God's way, and we truly hunger and thirst for a righteousness that is beyond us (God's righteousness), that He will fill us with His righteousness through Christ!

2 Corinthians 5:21 He made Him to be sin for us Who knew no sin, so that we might become the righteousness of God in Him.

Thank you Jesus for dying for my sin on the cross and for rising up from the grave, so that you could forgive my sin and give me your perfect righteousness! May your righteousness be formed in me and flow out of me! (Phil. 1:9-11)

No comments: